Saturday, December 4, 2010

The rest of the story

Sorry for the long delay. Phoenix proved to be very busy (duh) and then I left my charger at home when moving to AA again, so I've been conserving battery.

So let's see, where'd I leave off...
The wedding was awesome :) Beth was beautiful and Jason didn't stop smiling. Our bridesmaids dresses looked great and the shoes went perfectly. I'd been wearing them all week to break them in. The only problem was that I didn't try standing still for an hour. Ouch. We were all very relieved when it was time to kneel! Overall it was a wonderful day. I'm so happy to have Beth as a sister.


I spent Thanksgiving in Chicago with Julie and Dave. It was nice not to be alone (since mom and dad stayed in AZ for their anniversary and the boys were with their respective wives). It was also awesome because Julie and I went Black Friday shopping at a new random Target near her appt. No one was there and I got 2 front page doorbusters even though it was already 9am :)

Now I'm back in Ann Arbor for a month. I'm staying with my friend Carrie and her boyfriend in her new condo. Carrie was a traveler in the office with me before she took a permanent position in the infusion center. It's been nice living with someone who understands what goes on in my day and we get along really well.

I have more news, but that deserves it's own note :)

No comments:

Post a Comment