Monday, December 13, 2010

I love Christmas

Absolutely by far my favorite time of the year. First and foremost: Happy Birthday Jesus :-)
Also, I love to give things. I don't care so much about getting things (except cards, I love those... thanks Laura :-), but I just truly enjoy giving presents. I don't like it when it's stressful, but when it's from the heart and b/c you want to not HAVE to, it's the best. I love Christmas music. It starts Nov 1 (secret- I listen to it randomly throughout the year too, shh don't tell). I love singing Silent Night the right way, which would in fact be Stille Nacht.


Yesterday, I spent the afternoon with my favorite girls from Bible study at ULC. Joanna and I went to pick out a Christmas tree :-) We found the perfect one and I was so proud of Terrence b/c he tucked all 9ft safely inside during the snowy trip to Dundee. You don't believe me? Take a look...

We didn't choose the one she's holding. We took the one in the back :)
Hatch closed and everything

Terrence and I do everything together. I love him... and he smells nice and fresh now.

Once we met Sara and Melanie at Sara's condo in Dundee, we spent all afternoon making/decorating cookies, stringing popcorn and cranberries, singing carols, and playing games. It was great fun. I'm going to miss those girls so much.

Me, Sara, and Melanie making cookies

Finished products

The Perfect Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment