God is great.
I will do anything for my family.
I would rather live paycheck to paycheck than have tons of money in savings while a loved one struggles.
I will always be a Michigan Wolverine.
My second favorite college team will always be whoever is playing Ohio State.
The toilet lid should always be put down for a few reasons: I don't want to look in the toilet bowl, stuff won't errantly be knocked in, for the safety/cleanliness of any animals, and so there's somewhere to sit.
Toilet paper should roll towards you.
1ply TP should be outlawed.
Puffs plus is the best tissue.
Always remove hair from the drain when you get out of the shower and/or clean the sink after you shave.
Jeans and sweatshirt weather is the best.
Cats are better than dogs... if for no other reason than they don't try to lick you in the face.
Target > Walmart
Long road trips without audiobooks and sunflower seeds, well, they just don't happen.
A movie might be bad (Twilight) but if it gets people to read, then I'm a huge fan.
Dancing is good for the soul.
Watching The Princess Bride can cure the foulest of moods.
Terrence = <3
Silence is golden.
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.
True friendship is not one-sided.
People watching is very informative... and amusing.
There is a time and place for ironing... I just haven't found it yet.
I am no good with roommates.
Hanging pictures makes me feel at home, even on the other side of the country.
"oh yeah, he does that" is not the proper response when your pet does something to continually disturb your roommate.
There is a plan for my life; it just isn't mine and I'm not necessarily meant to know what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment