So once again I enter into the blogosphere. I shall do my best to not make this a diary... especially since anyone can read what's on the internet, including anyone I might want to vent about.
So me in a nutshell (which you should already know if you're interested enough to be reading this): I'm 27 and I'm a traveling oncology nurse. What does this mean? I get paid to move around the country every 3 months or so, do my nurse thing and be a tourist at the same time. I'm proud of the RN BSN OCN credentials that follow my name on official things :) My job rocks and I love what I do. I've been a nurse for 5yrs, traveling for about 2.5yrs. I've been to Chicago, San Fran, DC, CT, and currently hanging out at my alma mater UofM in Ann Arbor, MI.
Just a quick intro. Time to sleep now. We'll see how this whole blog thing goes...
Welcome to the world of blogging, Jen! Can't wait to read more:)
ReplyDelete